Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

As the Editor of the New Media in Web Design page on our class wiki I intend to both improve, and add to this page in meaningful ways. Firstly, there are several mistakes made by the previous editor, mostly relating to grammar and capitalization of terms. I will be fixing the content that is already there as well as bringing it up to speed with the current times. The information in the wiki is dated by about half a year or more, and I intend to freshen it up with new examples of new media websites and their designs. I have looked into Twitters latest redesign of their homepage, Facebooks new layout, and many other new media sites which seam to have moved a little farther from the simplistic designs seen in the early days of Web 2.0. I will leave information about Web 2.0's past designs and improve on it by providing more current examples as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment